Call the Carelon Health Nurse Advice Line
You may have questions or concerns in between visits with your care team. If you’re a patient in Arizona, California, Nevada, or Virginia, call the Carelon Health Nurse Advice Line (formerly CareMore AnyTime) to get the answers you need. You’ll be put in touch with a nurse who can:
- Help you understand your symptoms and give advice on care options.
- Answer urgent health questions.
- Review medications and side effects.
- Explain the what, why, and how of care instructions.
- Recommend visiting your doctor, Carelon Health Care Center, or urgent care facility.
We don’t want you to wait. If it’s important to you, it’s important to us. Day or night, we’re only a phone call away at 800-589-3148.
You can also find the Carelon Health Nurse Advice Line number on the back of your health plan’s member ID card.
If you live outside of Arizona, California, Nevada, or Virginia, you may have access to a similar service. To find out, check the back of your health plan’s member ID card or call the support number listed there.